- Favorite Movies: The Notebook, Bridget Jones, Rent
- Favorite Actors: Really digging Robert Downey Jr right now. I think Michael Caine is fun to watch, very unexpected humor. Also I love to laugh at the crazy antics that Hugh Grant has gotten himself into in movies. Always seems to get into a mess. For actresses, I think Felicity Huffman always chooses challenging parts...like Angelina Jolie for intrigue and Drew Barrymore makes me laugh.
- Favorite Genre: Romantic Comedy, Drama, Comedy
- Favorite Soundtracks: RENT!...Hairspray...and currently listening to Broadway Recording of Wicked. Anyone who has not seen it should see it...I loved it!
- Movies I can watch over and over: Oh there is so many cheesy chick flicks I love watching over and over! Matt gets so mad.
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Who better than me? Aren't we all aspiring actors? LOL.
- Games I Play: Um...none even though we probably have a bunch of machines to play games on...okay maybe that Mrs. PacMan game you plug into the A/V on the TV.
- Consoles: We own XBox, XBox 360, Wii, Playstation...we even still have N64 and Dreamcast...they still work. And a Gameboy Advance somewhere. I still remember playing Tetris on a bug gray GameBoy with green screen. My favorite game.
- Favorite Shows: Monk, Desperate Housewives, Whose Wedding is it Anyway, Law and Order Special Victims Unit
- Favorite Channels: Style, WeTV, USA
- Favorite Reruns: Saved by the Bell, Full House
- Most Addictive Show: Bridezillas, I can't believe what some of those girls will do...you keep watching to see what kind of crazy ideas they come up with. I'm glad I never became a Bridezilla.
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Usually in bed already.
- Where I shop: NY and Co, Old Navy and Victoria's Secret.
- Brands I love: Not a label whore when it comes to clothing.
- I like to wear: Simple things likes jeans, a top with probably flip flops.
- Can't live without: Coach purses!
- Prized Possessions: Probably the diamond jewelry, what little I have...but they're all important pieces!
- Guilty Pleasure: Maybe it's not guilty, but can certainly do without...highlights.
- Favorite Artists: Mariah Carey, Aaliyah, TLC, Boyz II Men, etc
- Favorite Albums: When I was younger I wore out the CrazySexyCool CD!
- Favorite Genre: R&B in general but not limited to the current decade.
- Songs for Roadtrips: Anything I can sing along to that bothers Matt.
- Songs I hate: I can't stand music in which the "singer" just screams. Or songs with a lot of cursing, I can do without that.
- Guilty Pleasure: Backstreet Boys!
- Songs I repeat the most: Seasons of Love, Rent Soundtrack
- Band I wish I was in: None, 'cause I can't play any instrument and my singing sucks.
- Favorite Books: I like reading but I didn't used to have much time to read them so it took me a long time to finish one. I don't think I ever picked out a favorite one.
- Favorite Authors: Currently I am into reading books by Jane Green and Nicholas Sparks.
- Favorite Genres: Modern romantic comedy type books.
- Favorite Cuisine: Um...love food, so many to choose from.
- Favorite Dishes: Appreciate mom's fried rice or go out for some kebab!
- Favorite Desserts: Cookies for bad days but I really love a simple ice cream...not all loaded in cookies, nuts and candies. Sounds cheesy but I have a thing for Thrifty Vanilla Ice Cream. Must be because when my mom was pregnant with my sis, she'd take me and my brother to Thrifty for a cone and walk back.
- Favorite Drinks: Water is always good but never Arrowhead. As for soda it has to be a Coca Cola if it's a cola drink. Alcoholic beverages I like me a fruity mixed drink like sex on the beach or mai tai. Wait till I make one for you!
- Favorite Junk Foods: Chocolate chip cookies...Crunchy Cheetos...man, sound like Britney Spears, don't I?
- Best meal ever: Most memorable would have to be an anniversary dinner with my sweetie at Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney. Soup sampler, shrimp scampi and watching the server make Bananas Flambe at the next table. We had the most delicious chocolate bread pudding. I guess you can say one of the best meals ever would have to be Thanksgiving 2006...my brother cooked a traditional dinner with a big fat turkey...I had to roll home.
- My Original Recipes: They're usually called science experiments, but my friends tell me my cooking is not bad. But I am nowhere near having the skills of my brother. He's classical training in French cuisine. He makes a perfect steak and yummy creme brulee.
- Foods I hate: You'll never see me eating lamb, olives, anchovies...actually I am pretty picky and we don't have all day so I'll leave it there. And I almost never eat that little strip of bread from the crust of the pizza. Thankfully I have a pizza crust eater.
- Places I love: Any place I can eat new foods, see new places and meet new people!
- Places I've been: Caribbean, Mexico
- Places to see before I die: Europe, Asia, basically all of the world if possible.
- Dream Vacation: Some place I can eat drink and play and get a massage.
- AIM: babybug32982
- Website: www.myspace.com/babybug329
More About Me
- Nicknames: Can't say!
- Nationality: Chinese American
- Religion: NA
- Heroes: My parents, and the Hubby
- Interests: Cooking, Chick Lit Novels and Movies
- Expertise: Dabble in everything but Jill of no Trades!
- Occupation: Pencil Pusher